Tactical Medical Instructor
Penn Tactical Solutions is currently seeking qualified tactical medical instructors. Most of the work is in PA and NJ.
- Current medical certification (EMT, Paramedic, RN or Physician) OR current military service in a medical field OR recent experience (< 2 since separation) from a military medical field.
- 10 years of experience in field (Military, Medicine, EMS, Police etc). Willing to work with exceptional candidates with military medical experience less than 10yrs.
- Currently assigned to a civilian/non-military tactical unit or current service/recent separation (< 2 years) with the military.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Able to work around realistic simulations of hostile environments and realistic simulated injuries.
- 15+ years of experience
- TCCC/TECC/CLS Instructor (NAEMT Preferred)
- Paramedic or Advanced Life Support provider
- Over 5 years of instructing experience.
- Military Medical Provider experience
Please send resume/CV along with a cover letter with your availability and hourly rate requirements to
For more information on Penn Tactical Solutions please visit
Penn Tactical Solutions LLC is an EEOC Employer