MFAK Mini First Aid Kit (Realtree Camo)
Our most compact, half size First Aid Kit empowering Sportsmen with the most requested point-of-wounding equipment in the smallest cube space possible
The Sportsman version of North American Rescue's M-FAK Mini First Aid Kit, was designed to be the most compact, multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate critical care for penetrating or other traumatic injuries encountered in the field. At half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform, this M-FAK is currently the smallest platform available in our product offering. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with the critical medical equipment most requested by First Responders operating in the line of duty
The M-FAK’s super compact, 500 Denier nylon bag opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The bag’s exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to your duty belt. The vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet. Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag for custom user labeling and (3) three MOLLE strips to attach additional gear such as a TQ/Holder (sold separately) if needed.
- NAR's most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit designed with the sportsman in mind
- Contains the First Responder's most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating or other traumatic injuries in the field
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® Tourniquet
- Half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Orange
- 1 x 4 in. Flat Responder ETD™
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz