Squad Responder Kit
The Squad Responder Kit from North American Rescue is the smart alternative to the US Army Combat Lifesaver (CLS) Kit that sets the bar for mission specific casualty care platforms. By identifying the needs of the end user's skill set, this CLS kit's innovative design is able to capitalize on mobility, versatility and efficiency. Offering a large central compartment and multiple attachment points, the Squad Responder Kit comes equipped with optimal medical gear to treat 2 to 4 casualties and is maximized for storage space while maintaining a compact profile. Each component is designed to be effective under survival stress and potentially reduce some of the physiological pitfalls associated with it.
- 2 x Combat Application Tourniquet, (C-A-T®)
- 2 x 6 in. Trauma Dressing
- 2 x NAR Compressed Gauze, 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd
- 2 x Combat Gauze®, Z-Fold Hemostatic
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway, 28F
- 2 x HyFin® Vent Twin Pack
- 1 x SAM Splint, Universal Aluminum, 36 in. x 4.25 in.
- 1 x Blizzard Survival Blanket
- 2 x ARS® Needle Decompression Device
- 1 x BurnTec Dressing, 4 in. x 16 in. (10cm x 40cm)
- 3 x Dry Sterile Burn Dressing, Triangular, 45 in. x 45 in. x 63 in.
- 1 x 6 in. Elastic Bandage
- 1 x Roll 2 in. Surgical Tape
- 4 x Fox Eye Shield with garter
- 4 x Pair Bear Claw™ Gloves, Large
- 6 x Alcohol Prep Pad, 1 in. x 2.5 in.
- 1 x Trauma Shears, Large, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Scissor Leash
- 1 x Model 8 Rescue Hook
- 1 x TORQ Tactical Flashlight
- 2 x Combat Casualty Card
- 2 x Permanent Marker, Large
- 1 x Squad Responder Bag, MultiCam
- Packaged: L 14 in. x W 14 in. x D 5 in.
- Weight: 4 lb 14 oz