Trauma and First Aid Kit Hard Case- Class A
The Trauma and First Aid Kit - Class A from North American Rescue is designed as a portable First Aid Kit for the workplace that exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Standard for Class A kits. Packaged in a convenient rugged hard case that is easily transported to the patient's side, this kit offers the ability to treat the most common workplace injuries with the added benefit of being able to control major bleeding with the C-A-T® Tourniquet, the safest and most effective tourniquet on the market today.
- Workplace first aid kits that exceed ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Standard for Class A kits
- Able to treat the most common workplace injuries with the added benefit of being able to control major bleeding with the safest and most effective Tourniquet on the market
- Designed so the kit can be easily carried to the patient's side
- Modular system featuring a rugged storage organizer in the lid and removable nylon pouches with easy-to-read treatment labels
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet - Orange
- 2 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x 4 in. Responder ETD Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x 2 in. Elastic Wrap Bandage
- 1 x 4 in. Elastic Wrap Bandage
- 1 x CPR Microshield Mask
- 10 x Antiseptic Towelette
- 10 x Antiseptic Ointment
- 1 x Gauze, Pad - 4 in. x 4 in. (Pack of 2)
- 2 x Gauze Pad - 5 in. x 9 in.
- 16 x Flexible Fabric Bandages, 1 in. x 3 in.
- 1 x Roll 1 in. Surgical Tape
- 1 x BurnTec Dressing - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 1 x Triangular Bandage (Cravat) - ODG
- 1 x Instant Cold Pack - 6 in. x 9 in.
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Eye Wash Solution, 1 oz
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 x Pair, Responder Trauma Shears - Large
- 6 x Hand Sanitizer
- 10 x Burn Gel
- 1 x First Aid Pocket Guide
- 1 x Just In Time Bleeding Control Instructions
- 1 x Trauma & First Aid Hard Case - Class A, Red
- L 13 in. x H 9.5 in. x D 5 in.
- Weight: 6 lb